Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome!

Cynthia, mid-2010, TN small farmer.
Welcome to Cultivate Health Now, the blog. My name is Cynthia Winfield and I am excited to be able to share wellness tips, nutrition information, and healthful recipies with you through this venue. Soon I will have a bi-monthly newsletter available to be e-mailed directly to your inbox. Watch the blog posts and/or the sidebar for ways to sign up.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am an early-50-something white woman living in the rolling green hills of Middle Tennessee. When I arrived here I was an achy-late-40's woman feeling every bith her age; however, since then I have learned on and from the land and grown into good health day by day. Now I neither have the aches and pains that I once considered "normal for my age," nor do I suffer from asthma, migraines, or other chronic conditions for which I had been taking daily medication for decades.

How did I manage such a drastic change? With the power of nutrition! While some of the details of my initial nutrition epiphany are documented on my farm blog, most of what I have learned has come as a result of my studies with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and my personal experiments with my own diet. What a wonderful adventure this has been!

If you are interested in feeling better than you do today, please join me on this journey into health and wellness. "Like," "Subscribe to," and/or "Follow" this blog to stay in touch. Welcome!



Cultivate
   Health,
   Energy,
   Appearance, even
   Longevity
   Through
   Holistic
         Nutrition for
         Optimal
         Wellness! For more information, visit Cultivate HEALTH NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment